QNAP Plugin Download location?

Need help? Post your questions here.
exo1987
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: QNAP Plugin Download location?

Unread post by exo1987 »

This would be great...! I use the subsonic version for 3 years. To update subsonic I need to stop the process, delete war file, copy new war file and delete jetty folder. But at madsonic I ran into problems no matter which war version I use. By the way I can't stop radio playback (URL Radio) and I'm not able to fast forward at video sources. Is there a fix in the newer Madsonic version?
behemoth_kat

Unread post by behemoth_kat »

exo1987 wrote:I ran in the same problem. The only thing to solve the ramdisc problem was to remove the madsconix qpkg. Do you have any idea how to update the madsonic version on qnap?
yes, you're right.
i did ever try next sequence: install original qpkg, backup original madsonic.war and jar, replace madsonic.war and jar to 5.1 or 5.2 (got hundreds errors), replace
files back to old one (still having hundreds errors, 100% ramdrive utilised). Complete removal of qpkg does only work.
exo1987
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by exo1987 »

Sad story. Madsonic is so much better than Subsonic. So I will switch back to Subsonic and wait for a qnap release.
VikingOy

Unread post by VikingOy »

Madevil wrote:Hi threre,

For a long time i want to create a native Setup for QNAP Stations, but for that I need a development system directly on a QNAP.
I haven't found a virtual QNAP appliance to do this. Therefore, it will take a while until I can buy a QNAP Station to build a dedicated QNAP setup.

PS: Sorry, i am not the maintainer of this QNAP setup package!
So, I guess the next question is: Who is the maintainer the QNAP setup package? If he(or she) is still alive, maybe we QNAP users could get some assistance from that direction? All we need is a name and an email....
VikingOy

Unread post by VikingOy »