Need help? Post your questions here.
pink2sheep
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Only playing half of the song then skips

Unread post by pink2sheep »

Hello,

I'm running version 5.1.5150

Not exactly sure what's happening, but madsonic only plays half the song then skips it.
This happens on the android app as well as in chrome on my desktop. I've yet to try firefox or ie.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
GJ51
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Only playing half of the song then skips

Unread post by GJ51 »

Erratic behaviors like you are seeing have been reported in the past especially in regard to the Android app, but it hasn't been reported recently until your post. It would be helpful if you could post as many details as you can regarding OS, version of Madsonic (Windows, WAR, Linux, etc.).

When testing to find the source of an issue like this you need to isolate each component to see if you can duplicate the error. In your case it looks like your seeing the same pattern on both you desktop and the Android app, That would tend to tilt the scale toward a server side problem, but it's worth testing your phone on another site to see if you get the same problem.

Likewise, I'd suggest clearing your browser cache, retesting on your site, then also check an alternate known working site to see if you can reproduce the same problem.

HTH

My site is available for others to test. Just send me a PM and I'll give you the link and logon if that will help.