Error 503. All configuration is gone

Need help? Post your questions here.
Clifford
Has thanked: 0

Error 503. All configuration is gone

Unread post by Clifford »

This has happened a couple of times over the years. I get this error and all my most played, starred, hot album information is gone. I'd like to be able to restore something the next time this happens.

If I backup the db folder, can I restore those files to restore all the historical playing information?
chali
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Error 503. All configuration is gone

Unread post by chali »

Clifford wrote:This has happened a couple of times over the years. I get this error and all my most played, starred, hot album information is gone. I'd like to be able to restore something the next time this happens.

If I backup the db folder, can I restore those files to restore all the historical playing information?

Dont think i ever had an error where i lose everything if it not a hard drive/raid error
just have to ask, are you using 3TB drivers from Seagate? and have you checked your drives?

Normally i backup the hole madsonic/subsonic folder, not sure if it enuf to just backup DB folder

/Regards
Clifford
Has thanked: 0

Re: Error 503. All configuration is gone

Unread post by Clifford »

The drives are WD. This occured because I had to hard reboot the PC which likely caused some DB corruption.

I now backup madsonic config nightly.