Build: 4.8.3340 Beta3 Possible Bug

Need help? Post your questions here.
mlutzow

Build: 4.8.3340 Beta3 Possible Bug

Unread post by mlutzow »

I've installed subject version over the previous beta build. WIndows 7 enviroment.

I noticed in Settings =>> Network that if I uncheck 'automatically Configure your router...' that I get the message 'Port forwarding disabled' while at the same time I recieve the message that '<userdomainname>.subsonic.org responded successfully'.

In the previous beta version I could have the Automatic Port forward unchecked because I do have port forwarding active and working on my router.

WHile I don't think this is a big issue right now, I thought I would mention it.
Magica
Has thanked: 0

Re: Build: 4.8.3340 Beta3 Possible Bug

Unread post by Magica »

Hi,

I wan´t report another possible bug, wich is present in two latest builds 3340 and 3350. The same kind of bug is reported in official SS 4.7 beta 3 version:

"A new nitpick to report. When you click on the name of a song in the playlist, or in any of the 'action' links along the top of the playlist frame (such as prev/next), the frame jumps to the beginning of the playlist, which is rather annoying. Seems to me that there is a "return false;" missing somewhere. Tested with latest Firefox."

If I create random playlist via More menu for example 50 songs. When more than 10 songs are played and when I press "pause" button in player list jumps to top of the list. When next song starts and I want to jump song forward the list jumps again top of the list.
Build 3320 didn´t have this bug.

I have Tomcat 7 installation in Win 7 64bit.

Thanks

-m-