Madsonic android app

Need help? Post your questions here.
fmr
Has thanked: 0

Madsonic android app

Unread post by fmr »

Hi,

I wish use the remote function of madsonic for anroid application, all seems well set, as far as I can play the tracks on my smartphone. But when I activate the RC function, the track starts, read the first 4 seconds (without sound) and then returns to the beginning of the track, and it will run in circles like that.

Have you an idea to help me configure this properly?
cordially.

I could find somthing in the log :
[09/09/13 09:55:45 CEST] ERROR JukeboxService Error in jukebox: javax.sound.sampled.LineUnavailableException
fmr

Re: Madsonic android app

Unread post by fmr »

I'm on Ubuntu 13.04.
by searching a bit on the internet I found this thread http://forum.subsonic.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=11581
The method seems not working on 13.04.

I tried to intall Oracle Java 7 http://www.webupd8.org/2012/01/install- ... u-via.html
Now the remote function no longer turns round on first 4 seconds, the current track is playing (normally) but I have still no sound from my speakers. While streaming function works perfectly on my smartphone.
These users thanked the author fmr for the post:
Madsonic
Rating: 7.69%
fmr

Unread post by fmr »

Ok it works now, I blacklisted the HDMI output and off the audio chipset of the mobo, for leaving only the USB DAC output.

Bye !
Madsonic
fmr

Unread post by fmr »

I bought the android application on the store to thank for this excellent job. Madsonic is awsome !
Madsonic