Madsonic Newsletter 05/2014

Announcements and discussion of new releases.

Madsonic Newsletter 05/2014

Unread postby Madevil » 22 May 2014, 16:27


... be prepared - Madsonic Community ...

... some fantastic news for the Madsonic ecosystem ...

... revealed on 06/06/2014 ...

:D
User avatar
Madevil
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 926
Joined: 07 Dec 2012, 03:58
Has thanked: 1313 times
Been thanked: 959 times

Re: Madsonic Newsletter 05/2014

Unread postby olive069 » 26 May 2014, 21:01

Any little clue? Some teasing? Please! :D
User avatar
olive069
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 03 Dec 2013, 15:53
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Madsonic Newsletter 05/2014

Unread postby Madevil » 26 May 2014, 23:14

Image
User avatar
Madevil
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 926
Joined: 07 Dec 2012, 03:58
Has thanked: 1313 times
Been thanked: 959 times

Re: Madsonic Newsletter 05/2014

Unread postby muiz » 29 May 2014, 08:14

On my birthday.... a present from madsonic. :)
muiz
 
Posts: 20
Joined: 13 Jan 2013, 01:36
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Madsonic Newsletter 05/2014

Unread postby utopian » 05 Jun 2014, 15:46

Madevil wrote:
... be prepared - Madsonic Community ...

... some fantastic news for the Madsonic ecosystem ...

... revealed on 06/06/2014 ...

:D


that's tomorrow :)
utopian
 
Posts: 26
Joined: 17 Jan 2013, 15:13
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Madsonic Newsletter 05/2014

Unread postby rburns » 05 Jun 2014, 16:43

Madsonic is changing it's name to "Mad-Knuckles"
Just kidding, I don't know what the news is, but I can't wait...
rburns
 
Posts: 20
Joined: 31 Aug 2013, 17:36
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Madsonic Newsletter 05/2014

Unread postby olive069 » 05 Jun 2014, 20:12

rburns wrote:Madsonic is changing it's name to "Mad-Knuckles"
Just kidding, I don't know what the news is, but I can't wait...


Me too. It will be legen *wait for it* DAARRYY!!!!
User avatar
olive069
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 03 Dec 2013, 15:53
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Madsonic Newsletter 05/2014

Unread postby utopian » 06 Jun 2014, 08:54

taps fingers.......:)
utopian
 
Posts: 26
Joined: 17 Jan 2013, 15:13
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Madsonic Newsletter 05/2014

Unread postby rburns » 06 Jun 2014, 14:14

Helloooo...
June 6th was 7 hours ago. I haven't slept, and I need to know will this happen???
I thought this was like a Black Friday wait. I've been refreshing this page since midnight. It's like camping outside of a 24-hour Walmart, but none of the cashier's show up...

:lol:

JK
rburns
 
Posts: 20
Joined: 31 Aug 2013, 17:36
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Madsonic Newsletter 05/2014

Unread postby Madevil » 06 Jun 2014, 14:42

rburns wrote:Helloooo...
June 6th was 7 hours ago. I haven't slept, and I need to know will this happen???
I thought this was like a Black Friday wait. I've been refreshing this page since midnight. It's like camping outside of a 24-hour Walmart, but none of the cashier's show up...
:lol:

JK


damn, i have forgot the timezones :? ... i am currently writing ... ;)
User avatar
Madevil
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 926
Joined: 07 Dec 2012, 03:58
Has thanked: 1313 times
Been thanked: 959 times


Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest