- Wininstaller contains java7 instead of java8
- there is an issue displaying the player_queue, guess this is a style prob ? using Madsonic_halotron as usual
either the player is displayed as an entrie bright unreadable block
or there are some unreadable lines ( modulo ,2 )
the same problem at the folowing styles / themes :
- High contrast (inverted)
High-Tech [looks very strage]
MadSonic (2min vor mitternacht)
MadSonic (Cool n Clean)
Madsonic (barents sea)
MadSonic (Red Xmass)
- setup my own admin user : OK
entered "eval" prium kex : OK
altered madsonics host URL for the sharer : OK
wanted to share >> "you do not have a subsonic url" bla bla
although the url is stored and displayes ok if browsing "settings > shared media"
- Last.fm still thinks madsonic is subsonic .... "Scrobbelt gerade von Subsonic"
- It is not possible to change the player like in v5
- accessing v6 via proxypass creates an player with name "php" , no chance to alter ...
- i added my test user 'mstest' with my admin unser 'DoCC'
>> The username pulled via restAPI ist the username of the admin who added this user. o.0
>> deleting the player of the new user, log out - log in, even switching to an other browser does not make any difference.
>> Here again , the mystic php player is suddenly activated.
>> In addition. mstest is not able to get this player listed in his own settings.
WTF ? : )
## restarting the WINDOWS service the player is named correctly ##
## this must be a windows featured bug : ) - no such behavior with linux ##
- the time for tracks being displayed on the right side is to long with 180 min.
It would make more sense if the currently played track would be displayed from 0 - 180 min, and if there is nothing played, the xml gets cleared after mmmh 10 min ..
To be continued the system is scanning files ^^