failed to load when internet is off

Post your Server Bug Report
sekisushai
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by sekisushai »

Hi there,
I've got an install of madsonic 5.1.5260 working, but i've noticed that the server won't launch when my internet connection is off.

Here is the concerned line of madonic_sh.log :*

Code: Select all

févr. 07, 2016 6:24:46 PM org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext prepareRefresh
INFOS: Refreshing org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext@753059df: startup date [Sun Feb 07 18:24:46 EST 2016]; root of context hierarchy
févr. 07, 2016 6:24:46 PM org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader loadBeanDefinitions
INFOS: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [applicationContext-deployer.xml]
févr. 07, 2016 6:24:46 PM org.springframework.util.xml.SimpleSaxErrorHandler warning
AVERTISSEMENT: Ignored XML validation warning
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 7; columnNumber: 66; schema_reference.4 : Echec de la lecture du document de schéma 'http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd' pour les raisons suivantes : 1) Le document est introuvable ; 2) Le document n'a pas pu être lu ; 3) L'élément racine du document n'est pas <xsd:schema>.
As I understand, madsonic is looking for a fine online

Code: Select all

spring-beans.xsd
so if I'm offline I cannot start the service..

I'm often running on wifi connection and the latter connects after the that madsonic tried to automatically start, so it fails according to the log above.

I'm running unbuntu 14.04, I tried to install the package libspring-beans-java, but it didn't help..

Any idea how to fix this ?

Thanks
addseo1115
Been thanked: 0

Re: failed to load when internet is off

Unread post by addseo1115 »

Very nice, it makes me understand more.
RichardGhval
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by RichardGhval »

I am haveing that Problem also .... started when i downlaoded the New Internet Explore.............

Havent figured out how to fix it yet
Eddie

Re: failed to load when internet is off

Unread post by Eddie »

I'm running freenas with the latest madsonic plugin and my internet has been out for a few days and infant locally access my music via madsonic... no internet means no madsonic even if I'm local... that s crazy