Android market trubble

Need help? Post your questions or problem here.
chali
Contributor
Contributor

Android market trubble

Unread post by chali »

Hi

I´m testing some new android players (boxes to the tv)
But when i was going to install madsonic it states i dont own it and it like me to pay for it again, well i figure that i can do again as a mini donation
but it wont let me pay for it?, it draws the money then i get a mail from google stating that it's been cancelled and any money paid will return. and the app never installs and it still states i have to pay for it.
i checked the bank account and there i mony on it =) and if i check on my other android boxes it states i already own it. The difference between this box and the other one i its running Android remix so im guessing
it's something to do with that.

It not a big deal for me since i can install it anyway, but for those who like to pay for it running remix, it can be a problem.
ps its running really good under remix =) just a suggestion if i chose default mode i can chose kodi as a player,(and it play really good) i think it could be an ide to add kodo as a player in raw form also
like when you chose Mx-player or Bs-player to see if Kodi can handle seek function better in that mode then mx and bs player. (dont know if that will work but would be cool)

/Regards