Page 1 of 1

Authentication issues after upgrading to 5.7.380

Unread postPosted: 11 Jan 2016, 01:31
by TheShrine
Hi,

I decided to upgrade to the latest Android Client version and after that I'm getting following error when trying to access my Madsonic.

"Connection failure. Wrong username or password."

Same credentials works for browser and DSub, so the can't be caused by invalid username or password.

Re: Authentication issues after upgrading to 5.7.380

Unread postPosted: 11 Jan 2016, 21:32
by TheShrine
Upgraded Madsonic (using the preview version) to 6.0.7860 and still no luck.

Re: Authentication issues after upgrading to 5.7.380

Unread postPosted: 11 Jan 2016, 23:11
by daneren2005
My guess is that you are using LDAP. I disabled auth tokens on DSub because they don't work against LDAP users and there is currently no way for a client to distinguish between them.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Authentication issues after upgrading to 5.7.380

Unread postPosted: 13 Jan 2016, 15:29
by TheShrine
Nope, I'm not using LDAP for authentication (I don't have it enabled for client nor server). As I mentioned then Madsonic Android Client is broken, not DSub which is working without any issues with latest Madsonic version.

Also seeing this in the log (username and password are actually correct):

WARN LoginFailureLogger Login failed for [username] from [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]

I'm out of ideas.