Authentication issues after upgrading to 5.7.380

Need help? Post your questions or problem here.

Authentication issues after upgrading to 5.7.380

Unread postby TheShrine » 11 Jan 2016, 01:31

Hi,

I decided to upgrade to the latest Android Client version and after that I'm getting following error when trying to access my Madsonic.

"Connection failure. Wrong username or password."

Same credentials works for browser and DSub, so the can't be caused by invalid username or password.
TheShrine
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 12 Oct 2013, 00:44
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Authentication issues after upgrading to 5.7.380

Unread postby TheShrine » 11 Jan 2016, 21:32

Upgraded Madsonic (using the preview version) to 6.0.7860 and still no luck.
TheShrine
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 12 Oct 2013, 00:44
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Authentication issues after upgrading to 5.7.380

Unread postby daneren2005 » 11 Jan 2016, 23:11

My guess is that you are using LDAP. I disabled auth tokens on DSub because they don't work against LDAP users and there is currently no way for a client to distinguish between them.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
daneren2005
Developer
Developer
 
Posts: 23
Joined: 03 Jan 2014, 00:20
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Authentication issues after upgrading to 5.7.380

Unread postby TheShrine » 13 Jan 2016, 15:29

Nope, I'm not using LDAP for authentication (I don't have it enabled for client nor server). As I mentioned then Madsonic Android Client is broken, not DSub which is working without any issues with latest Madsonic version.

Also seeing this in the log (username and password are actually correct):

WARN LoginFailureLogger Login failed for [username] from [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]

I'm out of ideas.
TheShrine
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 12 Oct 2013, 00:44
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time


Return to Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest