Madsonic For iOS 8

Got an idea? Missing something? Post your feature request here.
skopo
Contributor
Contributor

Madsonic For iOS 8

Unread post by skopo »

Yesterday upgraded my 5s to iOS 8. Nothing special first but then I noticed iSub is broken!
Only usable subsonic app is broken and I have no idea what to do... (buy android phone for madsonic...)

There was some information about madsonic client for iOS in newsletters this spring.
I'm not asking any ETA:s. But madsonic client would be kick ass on iOS.
willieb1172

Re: Madsonic For iOS 8

Unread post by willieb1172 »

I came here for the same reason. I noticed that my iSub is crashing since IOS 8 upgrade :-(

I read that an iSub update for IOS 8 was submitted so I don't know how long that will take, Other than the IOS 8 update submission it's no longer being developed as far as I know, so the reason I'm posting is that I would love to see madevil or someone take over the iSub code and development.

iSub is a great app that needs an owner. I'd be cool with calling it something else and I'd pay another $5 for it, maybe more. I'm not sure how all the licensing works but that would be great and would give someone a good base to start with. If I was a programmer I'd jump right on it, but... I'm not.

Or, give us another app with features like iSub and that will work too! I'm up for suggestions.
Madsonic
Administrator
Administrator
Answers: 7

Re: Madsonic For iOS 8

Unread post by Madsonic »

hi there,

that's the plan. :D

first I need an Apple development system, but at the moment my budget is very small for such investments.

best regards