How To Upload Music?

Frequently asked questions. Tutorials, tips and tricks.
rburns

How To Upload Music?

Unread post by rburns »

I have no idea where the option went, but how do you upload music from within the interface?
I thought it was here before...
Right now I'm using winscp which isn't ideal
GJ51
Contributor
Contributor

Re: How To Upload Music?

Unread post by GJ51 »

It's the second last icon on the right at the top on my site, but I think that the user has to have "User is allowed to upload files" checked in "Settings/Users."
rburns

Unread post by rburns »

Thank you Good Sir!!
I had myself checked as an administrator, but that is not all inclusive of all the Checkboxes. I had to manually check can upload to have the capability.
The only thing I find weird is that there is a checkbox for "Able to Download", and when I am checked as administrator only, I can download
GJ51
Contributor
Contributor

Unread post by GJ51 »

Yeah, a lot of the settings just require some trial and error to figure out. The product and menus have developed so fast that I haven't been able to keep up with all the new features and how they work.

I'll be putting some new servers in over the next couple weeks and then I hope to get back to setting up and testing some new sites to see if I can get back up to speed.

Most issues you run into have already been found or explained either here or over on the Subsonic forum. Search is your friend, ;)
These users thanked the author GJ51 for the post:
Madsonic
Rating: 7.69%