Trial expires

Frequently asked questions. Tutorials, tips and tricks.
Surfer2010
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Trial expires

Unread post by Surfer2010 »

Hello

what happens if the Trial period expires? Because no matter where i looked, there are things written about PREMIUM version ... which is not yet available ... but nothing about the 30day trial period.

1) what happens exactly after 30days?
2) until the premium will be available ... are we able to use those features for free? or are they not usable at all anyway so far?

thanks for the clearification
marcolino
Has thanked: 0

Re: Trial expires

Unread post by marcolino »

Surfer2010 wrote:Hello

what happens if the Trial period expires? Because no matter where i looked, there are things written about PREMIUM version ... which is not yet available ... but nothing about the 30day trial period.

1) what happens exactly after 30days?
You WON'T be able to listen/download music again from the server using mobile apps.

You WILL continue to listen to your music using your Web browser, locally or remotely.

My trial expired some days ago therefore I'm sure about that.
2) until the premium will be available ... are we able to use those features for free? or are they not usable at all anyway so far?

thanks for the clearification
When the trial expires and until premium will be available (in 85 days from today, therefore 1st march 2016 I think) you won't be able to use premium features.

You can try to ask a moderator for a termporary trial renew, but I'm not quite sure about this.

Cheers.

Marco