FollowMe issue when connecting to 6.0 server

Post your Client Bug Report
gurutech
Contributor
Contributor

FollowMe issue when connecting to 6.0 server

Unread post by gurutech »

For some reason, I cannot generate auto playlists via "Follow Me" (Pandora) when I connect to my 6.0 server, however I can do this while connected to my 5.x server, with no issues.

Same client software on my Android phone, same music library definitions on both servers, but when I turn on Follow Me when connected to my 6.0 server, it just continues playing the current song, then stops when it's done (or if I have manually added songs, it plays until it reaches the last song). It never adds songs to the playlist.

Anyone else having this problem? I've emailed MadEvil about this twice, but no response. Thinking he's just busy....
raidflex
Has thanked: 0

Re: FollowMe issue when connecting to 6.0 server

Unread post by raidflex »

Did you ever figure this out? I have the same problem. I actually see a popup saying Pandora-Buffer 0 every couple of seconds.
gurutech
Contributor
Contributor

Unread post by gurutech »

Sort of.... I ended up restoring my phone to factory defaults, and when I reinstalled the Madsonic app, it was working.

I let MadEvil know, and he suggested that simply removing the server entry for the 6.x server and re-entering it should work also, without the added pain of downloading and reinstalling ALL apps.... If deleting/reinstalling the server entry, then try deleting the madsonic app cache folder, or reinstalling the app itself.
These users thanked the author gurutech for the post:
Madsonic
Rating: 7.69%
raidflex
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by raidflex »

gurutech wrote:Sort of.... I ended up restoring my phone to factory defaults, and when I reinstalled the Madsonic app, it was working.

I let MadEvil know, and he suggested that simply removing the server entry for the 6.x server and re-entering it should work also, without the added pain of downloading and reinstalling ALL apps.... If deleting/reinstalling the server entry, then try deleting the madsonic app cache folder, or reinstalling the app itself.
I cleared the cache and data for the app and reinstalled, this fixed the issue. Thanks.
These users thanked the author raidflex for the post (total 2):
MadsonicMatt Zornig
Rating: 15.38%