Madsonic Features

Unread post by Madsonic »

What new features should be developed first? :D
gurutech
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Madsonic Features

Unread post by gurutech »

I've been asking for the integrated and social (facebook) login support for a while now... :P

Domain sharing seems cool, if that's what I think it is....
These users thanked the author gurutech for the post:
Madsonic
Rating: 7.69%
tetnenal

Unread post by tetnenal »

Better music organization support! I would love composer tags. If possible, the option to list classical music by this composer tag woud be awesome. Also maybe a tableview of all music in a specific folder with columns for rating/album/genre/last_added so we can sort music by clicking the head of those columns.

I don't care much about video support, i feel Madsonic should be focusing on music. There are enough other services like Plex that focus on video and will probably be better in video anyway.
These users thanked the author tetnenal for the post:
Madsonic
troycarpenter

Unread post by troycarpenter »

tetnenal wrote:Better music organization support! I would love composer tags. If possible, the option to list classical music by this composer tag woud be awesome. Also maybe a tableview of all music in a specific folder with columns for rating/album/genre/last_added so we can sort music by clicking the head of those columns.

I don't care much about video support, i feel Madsonic should be focusing on music. There are enough other services like Plex that focus on video and will probably be better in video anyway.
I agree with this wholeheartedly. I use Madsonic for music, and Plex for video. I don't use the video functions of Madsonic, and likewise don't use the music functions of Plex.
These users thanked the author troycarpenter for the post:
Madsonic
Matt Zornig
Contributor
Contributor

Unread post by Matt Zornig »

troycarpenter wrote:I agree with this wholeheartedly. I use Madsonic for music, and Plex for video. I don't use the video functions of Madsonic, and likewise don't use the music functions of Plex.
I agree with them both.

I highly love to have a responsive and customizable webui (to quickly move around the music and see all the infos.)

social media is not important to me, I'd rather not be bothered with that. (means, if there are social media icons, i'd like to NOT see them when I didnt configured their service)

Multitag seems important to me too, because foobar2000 supports them and I tag all the music with foobar2000.

So far, it seems all great to me :-)