Madsonic Premium

Need help? Post your questions here.
illumilore
Has thanked: 0

Re: Madsonic Premium

Unread post by illumilore »

I can sign up as early adopter, and I just got the email with the license key. Madsonic accepts it as valid but the reloading the page it still thinks it is not premium. I also can't access the betas from this page: http://beta.madsonic.org/pages/member/download.view as it says the account is invalid.
These users thanked the author illumilore for the post (total 2):
Madsonicananda96
Rating: 15.38%
aadam12

Unread post by aadam12 »

I'm a long time Madsonic user and had a Subsonic key, which has been updated to a Madsonic Premium key quite awhile ago.
I am currently running Madsonic v 6.2.9080.2a5cd1f.20161222.0601 headless on Ubuntu Server 17.04

Madsonic Premium key does not stay validated.
Steps to reproduce issue:
1 - Login via web browser as admin
2 - Enter my license key and it validates
3 - Menu on left still tells me to Get Madsonic Premium.
4 - Click on Home in left menu - Goes to Home page as expected
5 - Click on Settings in left menu
6 - Click on Madsonic Premium in top menu and where you enter the key it says "Get Madsonic Premium – 26 day(s) left of trial "
Ryanz001

Unread post by Ryanz001 »

I am also experiencing the issues with not being able to upgrade with my premium key. I enter the key and I still get the trial countdown. I also cannot access the early adopter area. I have uninstalled, removed the Madsonic folder and re-installed with no luck.

It appears that there has been no real resolution to this issue. Does anyone have any suggestions or insights? Thank you!! Ryan
fumiman

Unread post by fumiman »

we can not do anything to solve this problem. :(

just waiting for Madevil's reply. :I
modestos

Unread post by modestos »

So, is this an actual problem with the licensing scheme for beta/early adopters or just a push to buy a license?

I wonder, is paid license working, or is it facing the same issues?
These users thanked the author modestos for the post:
ananda96
Rating: 7.69%
morten

Unread post by morten »

Apparently I see the same issue yet again: Entering a valid license key returns "You have a valid Madsonic Premium license!" but the "Get Madsonic Premium" stays in the leftside menu and refreshing the /premiumSettings.view page just gives an empty license box again.
jsgates

Unread post by jsgates »

Same issues here. Early adopter also here and key says it is valid but then just goes back to the blank box. Can't use any mobile apps now.
Goeny
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Goeny »

Also an early adopter. License got expired yet again.

This happened before.
For some reason, if i re-subscribe myself as early adopter, the emails won't reach me either. And if i "forget" my license key, it says my email address is not valid.
pinion
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by pinion »

Goeny wrote:Also an early adopter. License got expired yet again.

This happened before.
For some reason, if i re-subscribe myself as early adopter, the emails won't reach me either. And if i "forget" my license key, it says my email address is not valid.

I'm having the exact same issue. Came here for a resolution but I guess there isn't one. He probably needs to manually extend the date or something. I hit him up in email last time but I haven't gotten a response this time. Been about a week since I asked.
Ryanz001

Unread post by Ryanz001 »

Again, having the same issue where Madsonic Premium/Lifetime license expired. It Expired exactly 30 days after I posted originally and resolved the issue with Madevil. Do I need to re-purchase the product? I would just like to get a full understanding of why this keeps occurring. I love Madsonic and I would love to get a permanent resolution.
Madsonic
Administrator
Administrator
Answers: 7

Unread post by Madsonic »

problems with temporary licenses

Most Madsonc test licenses expire by the end of October 2017.

Users with special test scenarios have already received e-mails that their licenses have been extended!

For users who need Madsonic premium features, they can be converted to permanent licenses.

Just go to: http://beta.madsonic.org/pages/getPremium.jsp

Regards,
The Madsonic team