was gone for a while

Need help? Post your questions here.
Lars
Contributor
Contributor

was gone for a while

Unread post by Lars »

had my issues with older madsonic and subsonic releases as well. anyway, i just installed ms6.0.7860 with a premium account (thx mate!!!). i run that as docker on a unraid server. at the moment the arch version. while it is all nice, once it loads (beside minor issues), the ONCE IT LOADS is the prob. i have a amd a8 running with 16gb ram and no other services/ software/ dockers in any way (well, beside unbalance and community apps.) the cpu runs at max load 4%, ram is barely used (in the 12% range). so i doubt it is the hardware hitting limits. the whole application is running as smoothly as molasses on a uphill path on a alaskan winterday!!!
we are not even talking access files yet, we talk loading the gui on a home network (1gig, server and client matched and having top priority qos settings). anyway, the server barely breathes from the load (also there everything tweaked to give ms resources. page loads/ reloads are epic (15secs plus), loading/ playing audio takes anywhere between 15secs and over a minute, database searches give you time to brew a cup of coffee.
wtf is wrong here???? the hardware should be more than adequate, matter of fact is barely challenged to perform. it seems like the whole docker maybe slugs along??? anyone used the arch version? what are your results? any tested and true comps with other docker releases?