Madsonic for Audiobooks

Need help? Post your questions here.
tuxflo
Has thanked: 0

Madsonic for Audiobooks

Unread post by tuxflo »

Hey guys!
I'm looking for a new tool to manage and stream my audiobook collection. Madsonic is maybe what I'm waiting for a long time but I have some questions:

1. In the current demo there is an "Bookmark" menu beneath the "Discover Music" menu item. I donloaded the latest beta version of madsonic (6.1.8740) and installed it but I can not find the right setting to view this menu.

2. The settings menu shows a nice graph that I currently have 14GB of music in my library: Audio 14GB, Video:0 Podcast: 0 Audiobooks: 0 how can I tell madsonic that all of those 14GBs of data are audiobooks? In the media folders setting I can only select beween different music/video types "image" or "other". Also group only shows Music, Video, Movies, Series, Images, TV. No Audiobooks at all.

Thanks a lot for helping and greetings from germany,
Flo

EDIT:
while waiting for the approval of this post I found the solutions by my own.
1. The Bookmark menu item can be enabled in the settings menu, where the symbold for the menu items can be set
2. The group of the radial charts is just the name of the media folder. So changing it from "Music" to "Audiobooks" changed it in the graph too.

But I still have a question about the bookmarks: is it possible to reload the complete playlist from an bookmark? Right now the bookmarks menu shows the played files including the locations which is fine, but for audiobooks it is necessary that the following tracks must be added to the playing queue too.
These users thanked the author tuxflo for the post:
Madsonic
Rating: 7.69%