Y DOUGH!?

Need help? Post your questions here.
TheHammer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Y DOUGH!?

Unread post by TheHammer »

Hello all!

It's been quite some time since I've been on here! I know I'm being a necro here, apologies, but I did want to voice my dissatisfaction at not being able to use all the features of Madsonic in the newer versions since the inception of the Premium version. I've been so used to using this great software that I found no reasons to upgrade since the good ol' days of 5.1.5150, but having seen some of the Node Server features I was very interested in testing out all the new software goodies the newer versions have to offer. Alas, this new Premium payment thing really has put a thorn in my side.

I can say that I will not be purchasing or donating any further since I do not actually require any newer software when I can't confirm it polishes my experiences with Madsonic. The web services that can identify media, as well as some of the issues I've seen with Premium members installing your software on offline servers has me a bit skeptical on my privacy. I also wanted desperately to support Madsonic way back when on account of Subsonic's jank policy on required donations, which has apparently been resolved since those days (I'm holding a grudge :evil:).

I do not wish to be hostile, and wish to express nothing but gratitude to the timely help I've received, and the brilliant body of work produced. I just felt like my $0.02 might be worth explaining by us "casuals" in the volunteer activity and donation fields.

Thank you, and I do hope for your continued success until I feel like payments/payments your way are worth it for myself again.
troycarpenter

Re: Y DOUGH!?

Unread post by troycarpenter »

Search around for Madsonic beta tester ;) :thumbsup: