how can i save the generated cover art ?

Need help? Post your questions here.
a7medo778
Has thanked: 0

how can i save the generated cover art ?

Unread post by a7medo778 »

hi guys, i have a BIG library of local tracks
i love the fact that madsonic generates temp cover arts, but is there a way to save it at the media folder or even better write it to the ID3 field of the mp3's ?

with regards
ahmad
Matt Zornig
Contributor
Contributor

Re: how can i save the generated cover art ?

Unread post by Matt Zornig »

a7medo778 wrote:is there a way to save it at the media folder or even better write it to the ID3 field of the mp3's ?
Check the Screenshot here (for Artists). I don't exactly remember where to find the Button to save Coverarts, but AFAIR there was an option... maybe in the same place?

Also, you can try to click this tiny and non-significant icon :-)
shows covers from last.fm
shows covers from last.fm
a7medo778

Matt Zornig wrote:
a7medo778 wrote:is there a way to save it at the media folder or even better write it to the ID3 field of the mp3's ?
Check the Screenshot here (for Artists). I don't exactly remember where to find the Button to save Coverarts, but AFAIR there was an option... maybe in the same place?

Also, you can try to click this tiny and non-significant icon :-)
Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-06 um 04.09.28.png
Thanks for the answer mat, but i am not looking to search for the actual art (it doesnt exist since its really local/indie), i want to save those temp generated ones (like this) in the id3 field of the file it self

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Matt Zornig
Contributor
Contributor

Unread post by Matt Zornig »

a7medo778 wrote:i want to save those temp generated ones (like this) in the id3 field of the file it self
Ok, I see, that could be very timeconsuming because this Image has an overlay, so you can't just "Save as..." by hand easily... hmm... really a pitty, because I like those generated covers too :-D

I use an old FireFox Addon "Save Images" to save all Images from a WebPage to disk and it worked, but that seems to be very cumbersome for just saving a lot of covers.
Bild_034.png
Bild_034.png (7.89 KiB) Viewed 6606 times
a7medo778

Yeah exactly my thoughts, thats why i was asking if we can write them to the id3 field same as we do with genre and artist info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk