Tsunami of feature requests

Got an idea? Missing something? Post your feature request here.
Optional

Tsunami of feature requests

Unread post by Optional »

Hello Everyone,

The following are my feature requests for 6.x.

Hope it's not too much.

1. A standalone Madsonic OS for the Raspberry Pi, Cubox-i etc. With the library in either connected or network storage.

2. Easy to install versions of the Madsonic server for affordable and popular NAS like Readynas, Zyxel etc.

3. An integrated Madsonic music store: with direct downloads to connected or network storage. Back-end of the store provided by 7Digital: http://about.7digital.com/. The affiliate income going to the Madsonic project. If this provides enough money you could consider providing the premium options for free.

4. Spotify, Deezer, iPlayer (radio) and other web services.

5. Custom radio urls.

6. An audiobook library. With the option to resume playback from last position.

7. Perhaps working with mainstream manufacturers to create devices with Madsonic OS pre-installed.

Thanks for your time.

Thomas
These users thanked the author Optional for the post:
Madsonic
Rating: 7.69%
Madsonic
Administrator
Administrator
Answers: 7

Re: Tsunami of feature requests

Unread post by Madsonic »

Optional wrote:Hello Everyone,

The following are my feature requests for 6.x.
Hope it's not too much.

1. A standalone Madsonic OS for the Raspberry Pi, Cubox-i etc. With the library in either connected or network storage.
in development
Optional wrote:
2. Easy to install versions of the Madsonic server for affordable and popular NAS like Readynas, Zyxel etc.
in development
Optional wrote: 3. An integrated Madsonic music store: with direct downloads to connected or network storage. Back-end of the store provided by 7Digital: http://about.7digital.com/. The affiliate income going to the Madsonic project. If this provides enough money you could consider providing the premium options for free.
is planned
Optional wrote: 4. Spotify, Deezer, iPlayer (radio) and other web services.
is planned
Optional wrote: 5. Custom radio urls.
in development
Optional wrote: 6. An audiobook library. With the option to resume playback from last position.
in development for server/client
Optional wrote: 7. Perhaps working with mainstream manufacturers to create devices with Madsonic OS pre-installed.
is planned
Optional wrote: Thanks for your time.

Thomas
Hope you like :D
best regards
These users thanked the author Madsonic for the post (total 2):
OptionaleKeith
Rating: 15.38%
Optional

Wow! I'm really impressed by your vision and industry. Madsonic 6.x will be everything I need and want. With one small exception...if I haven't used up all my wishes then is there any chance of incorporating a supermodel girlfriend and a villa in the South of France? Just askin'.

Thomas
These users thanked the author Optional for the post:
Madsonic
Rating: 7.69%
Optional

Have you considered asking Max2Play http://www.max2play.com/en/ if Madsonic can be added to the Max2Play platform? It might be a simple and quick way to bring Madsonic to the Pi and other boards.

Thomas