FollowMe issue when connecting to 6.0 server

Post your Client Bug Report

FollowMe issue when connecting to 6.0 server

Unread postby gurutech » 13 Nov 2015, 16:26

For some reason, I cannot generate auto playlists via "Follow Me" (Pandora) when I connect to my 6.0 server, however I can do this while connected to my 5.x server, with no issues.

Same client software on my Android phone, same music library definitions on both servers, but when I turn on Follow Me when connected to my 6.0 server, it just continues playing the current song, then stops when it's done (or if I have manually added songs, it plays until it reaches the last song). It never adds songs to the playlist.

Anyone else having this problem? I've emailed MadEvil about this twice, but no response. Thinking he's just busy....
gurutech
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 324
Joined: 02 Jan 2013, 04:56
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: FollowMe issue when connecting to 6.0 server

Unread postby raidflex » 06 Jan 2016, 02:59

Did you ever figure this out? I have the same problem. I actually see a popup saying Pandora-Buffer 0 every couple of seconds.
raidflex
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 29 Apr 2013, 21:47
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: FollowMe issue when connecting to 6.0 server

Unread postby gurutech » 06 Jan 2016, 13:05

Sort of.... I ended up restoring my phone to factory defaults, and when I reinstalled the Madsonic app, it was working.

I let MadEvil know, and he suggested that simply removing the server entry for the 6.x server and re-entering it should work also, without the added pain of downloading and reinstalling ALL apps.... If deleting/reinstalling the server entry, then try deleting the madsonic app cache folder, or reinstalling the app itself.
gurutech
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 324
Joined: 02 Jan 2013, 04:56
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: FollowMe issue when connecting to 6.0 server

Unread postby raidflex » 06 Jan 2016, 19:56

gurutech wrote:Sort of.... I ended up restoring my phone to factory defaults, and when I reinstalled the Madsonic app, it was working.

I let MadEvil know, and he suggested that simply removing the server entry for the 6.x server and re-entering it should work also, without the added pain of downloading and reinstalling ALL apps.... If deleting/reinstalling the server entry, then try deleting the madsonic app cache folder, or reinstalling the app itself.


I cleared the cache and data for the app and reinstalled, this fixed the issue. Thanks.
raidflex
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 29 Apr 2013, 21:47
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times


Return to Bug Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest