Android Client 5.0

additional Client information
GJ51
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Android Client 5.0 Sneak Peek

Unread post by GJ51 »

chali wrote:
GJ51 wrote:There is no such thing as a friend who borrows a car and doesn't replace the petrol used. That's not a friend, that's an inconsiderate dependent.

However, I've never had any such unrealistic expectations, and I'm pretty sure that Marty doesn't either.

Shalom, Aloha, Salaam
Hi

I would say the opposite a true friend you do not have such expectations.
it's the same for me, I can borrow their cars without ever having to think about
to pay them financially.

But I think it's more about growing up and how the friend circle is formed.
On the other hand, if I would have a greedy friend i would probably be greedy back

Marty has already solved my problem (many thanks)

/ Chali
As I knew he would. Thank you for being my guru. I am truly humbled by my moral ignorance. You are a beacon of enlightenment.
These users thanked the author GJ51 for the post:
Madsonic
Rating: 7.69%
newburns

Unread post by newburns »

On the Google app store you buy it one time and you can redistribute the apk to all your friends without any costs, i don't care about this.
My spirit for the Madsonic is satisfaction and keep the overall impression as high as possible. For me any feedback is very important!
How can I do this? I will pay the $50.00 to do it. I have a server with over 20 users. I figure $50.00 is sufficient. How do I locate the apk after purchasing?
shivan

Unread post by shivan »

How can I do this? I will pay the $50.00 to do it. I have a server with over 20 users. I figure $50.00 is sufficient. How do I locate the apk after purchasing?
It is as easy as plugging your phone/tablet into your computer and using file explorer to find *apk* files. You may have to change your phone into mass storage or some other mode for it to show up in explorer.
Madsonic
Administrator
Administrator
Answers: 7

Unread post by Madsonic »

newburns wrote:
On the Google app store you buy it one time and you can redistribute the apk to all your friends without any costs, i don't care about this.
My spirit for the Madsonic is satisfaction and keep the overall impression as high as possible. For me any feedback is very important!
Hi there,

well, I have indeed said that it doesn't disturb me, but I can not even support illegal distribution.
I can not prevent it, that would be against my own business.

I hope everyone can understand that, it's a hard job and I have to rely on all that everyone stays fair.

Best regards

:)
shivan

Unread post by shivan »

well I bought it and then returned it and re-bought it. I must have hit the return button instead of open. Works good, thanks. I have no problem buying apps like this. I would have no problem paying a small fee for the server either. You do a great job. thanks again.
These users thanked the author shivan for the post:
Madsonic
fishnet37222

Unread post by fishnet37222 »

I have a Kindle Fire. For this reason I can't purchase apps from the Google Play Store. Will you list your app on the Amazon App Store for Android?
skopo
Contributor
Contributor

Unread post by skopo »

Can't buy anything from playstore because google doesn't support debit cards...
gurutech
Contributor
Contributor

Unread post by gurutech »

skopo wrote:Can't buy anything from playstore because google doesn't support debit cards...
Buy Google Play gift cards... similar to iTunes gift cards, and you redeem them the same way....
skopo
Contributor
Contributor

Unread post by skopo »

Not Possible in this god-hates-us-all-country
newburns

Unread post by newburns »

I understand that you can't fully support it, but there is no paid support for servers, and this is a great program. What am I to do? I will pay for each user that utilize the app, but I need to distribute it to the various groups that we don't necessarily have contact with all the time. What I would like to do is include a link to the app, hosted on my server, inside the Madsonic general text. Then every user that registers with the Madsonic app, we pay a fee. Or a standard monthly fee.

But I do understand
Madsonic
Administrator
Administrator
Answers: 7

Unread post by Madsonic »

fishnet37222 wrote:I have a Kindle Fire. For this reason I can't purchase apps from the Google Play Store. Will you list your app on the Amazon App Store for Android?
hi there,

it is all prepared ... will come next week to store :D
best regards
These users thanked the author Madsonic for the post:
fishnet37222